Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i drove my corvette to work today,for the first time this year,and low and behold,when i came back out ,to go home ,some Ahole put a large rock thought my driver side door glass.any of you had a sim day.Has allways (save the wave ) kenney 1984:spanked: not to steal,just to damage,post inspection,by my local chevy shop report that my glass top was allso damage,and will also have to be replaced.thank god they have one in stock.goes to shop on the 7th.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
kenney said:
i drove my corvette to work today,for the first time this year,and low and behold,when i came back out ,to go home ,some Ahole put a large rock thought my driver side door glass.any of you had a sim day.Has allways (save the wave ) kenney 1984:spanked:
OH NO! Did they use the rock to break into the car.... or just to destroy the window?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
That sucks. Calls for an ass beating.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
We were at my inlaws one day and some a**hole put a large rock on the hood of the Vette...left about a 2" scratch in the center of the hood. My brother-in-law and I watched the lot for the rest of time we were ready to give a beatdown but no one else got near the car. There would have been some serious pain inflicted if I saw who did it

:nuts:

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
I was driving down the street one day and some guys pulled up next to my car and started throwing rocks out their car and hit mine. even though there were 4 in the other car and just me in mine. i jumped out at the next light with tire iron in hand (wasnt gonna use it but i was sittin in my car). the kids flipped and almost hit another car when the blew a red light. i think they were soo scared they wont do it agian.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: has your corvette ever been vandalized ?

Patrick96LT4 said:
OH NO! Did they use the rock to break into the car.... or just to destroy the window?
no i think that putting the rock thought was a sick kind of statement

·
Registered
23 Posts
Had someone (I assume some kids) steal the front emblem off the fascia. Only problem was the emblem was applied after having the fascia repainted without enough curing time so it was welded to the fascia or at least the adhesive backing was. They got the emblem off but gouged my hood in the process. I wound up replacing the fascia due to the adhesive backing removal removed a large portion of the paint down to the raw material layer. I decided to replace it since I was having millage problems with the previous paint job. It was just a hair more to replace it than strip it. Since I was planning another conversion upgrade to my car, I left the hood alone. The gouge was deep but only 3/8" to 1/2" in size.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts