Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...

Q: some one spotted this RF Z06 here in the Netherlands (export model)

But if I see correctly, the hash-marks are on both sides?!?! :crazy:

Are they supposed to be on both sides?? Or just on one side, like the GS??

·
DC Crew
2,503 Posts
strange, almost positive they are only supposed to be on 1 side, he musta put the other side on himself.

Edit, yeah just looked at some pics, i guess it is on both sides, always thought it was just one.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I think it's kinda hot...till I look at the price :surprised
Was always a sucker for white Vettes though.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Hi all...

Q: some one spotted this RF Z06 here in the Netherlands (export model)

But if I see correctly, the hash-marks are on both sides?!?! :crazy:

Are they supposed to be on both sides?? Or just on one side, like the GS??
Hi Koen,

I happen to know the guy who owns this RF Z06. I have seen the car myself recently, in the showroom of Kroymans in Breukelen, not long before delivery. At that time both hash-marks were still in the car, not on the car. ;)

Greetz buddy!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Koen,

I happen to know the guy who owns this RF Z06. I have seen the car myself recently, in the showroom of Kroymans in Breukelen, not long before delivery. At that time both hash-marks were still in the car, not on the car. ;)

Greetz buddy!
that Vette needs a good Detail!:laughing:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Has anyone noticed that these hash marks do not extend all the way over the 1/4 panel?

Normally these hash marks flow (at an angle) from the mid portion of the driver's side wheel well panel to the crease with the engine hood.

a

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Perfect Placement!!

Has anyone noticed that these hash marks do not extend all the way over the 1/4 panel?

Normally these hash marks flow (at an angle) from the mid portion of the driver's side wheel well panel to the crease with the engine hood.

a
Hash marks are on both sides. Driver's side has championship info, passenger side does not:thumbsup:

GREAT PICS IN MY GALLERY:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts