Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can bulk upload them for you so you don't have to upload them one at a time.

All you need is an FTP program, PM me for instructions.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
hey slacker-i already sent you some before.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hawaii-5-lo said:
hey slacker-i already sent you some before.:laughing:
You FTP'd them recently? Sorry, my memory is blurry, I'm doing an incomprehendable amount of work at the moment. My brain hurts.:(

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
you do what you need to ,don't worry about my stupid pictures.i will uplaod mine someday :laughing: i was just tired from work and being a smart-ass.:smokin:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
hey Grandsport,
i just went to the gallery,clicked upload,i brought up "my pictures" from my computer,i double clicked and bam..they went into the blank space by the browser tab.:smokin:

·
Registered
0 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
hey Grandsport,
i just went to the gallery,clicked upload,i brought up "my pictures" from my computer,i double clicked and bam..they went into the blank space by the browser tab.:smokin:
I tried to upload pictures today but they are waiting approval? :huh:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
mine too.....
i just did a couple,i'm looking forward to checking out your bar.now you have to take the top off whenever poosible.C-4s look good with the top off,especially with a bar or cage,C-5s don't look so hot with the top off,had my car almost 2 years-never taken it off,i will soon though to condition the weather stripping...:smokin:

·
Registered
0 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
mine too.....
i just did a couple,i'm looking forward to checking out your bar.now you have to take the top off whenever poosible.C-4s look good with the top off,especially with a bar or cage,C-5s don't look so hot with the top off,had my car almost 2 years-never taken it off,i will soon though to condition the weather stripping...:smokin:
Its up but I did the wrong picture:( I will do the right one now. So you dont like c-5's with the top off? I think they look sweet!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
i like your bar,looking forward to the rear pic,thats just my opinion about the top,it takes away from the flow of the c5.
i do like like verts with the top down....

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
84 GRANDSPORT said:
I tried to upload pictures today but they are waiting approval? :huh:
Yep, any of the supermods (and myself) can approve pics.... everything goes into an approval queue just in case someone uploads naked pictures of their Grandma.

Generally, they are approved within a few hours (or minutes) depending on how crazy our days are.

Also, it gives us a chance to put the pictures in the CORRECT category... :laughing:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Yep, any of the supermods (and myself) can approve pics.... everything goes into an approval queue just in case someone uploads naked pictures of their Grandma.

Generally, they are approved within a few hours (or minutes) depending on how crazy our days are.

Also, it gives us a chance to put the pictures in the CORRECT category... :laughing:
You guys are doing a great job!:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts