Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you even seen a new mid engine corvette on the street?
Ive been hoping to see one, and I keep looking, but I've yet to see even one yet,
keep in mind I live in west palm beach fla and theres plenty of rich dudes with Ferraris and Lamborghinis

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Funny you should ask. I saw one yesterday on Alligator Alley. Heading Eastbound. Sebring Orange convertible with the top off. Michigan plates, and the passenger seat was still wrapped in plastic.

·
Super Moderator
8,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
like most of the members, I'd love to own one ,
but also like most guys lack of free flowing and easily expendable finances will prevent that unless I choose to live in one

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sebring orange hard top, Monday morning coming through Spring Hill, TN. Probably a big shot at GM plant here. WOW, it looks SO awesome on the road...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't see it yet! The 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 made its debut to the world July 18, 2019. It's the first mid-engined Corvette in history, which means it's a big deal for a variety of reasons. With incredible performance at an incredible price, the C8 Corvette is also the best Corvette yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unfortunately no but I hope to buy it soon. Actually, is it the best choice? I am not sure but I want. Who can tell me more about this car? By the way, I came across a good website where I checked vehicle history, if you are planning to buy used cars, it will be useful for you quickppsr.com.au

1 - 12 of 12 Posts