Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is so, did it suck (not the person you were having sex with :lookinup: )? Did you break anything? Was it worth it (especially if something was broken)?

Me? I wouldn't try. My back hurt after having sex in a 73 Buick and that thing has couches in it. I find the C5 to be uncomfortable to do any kind of sex act known to man. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Anyone have any suggestions? :huh:

·
DC Pit Crew
10,260 Posts
not sure about the C5, but I have seats out of a '97 in the '69 and it worked alright. But we decided the luggage rack on the back would make a better handle...
:hump:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Is so, did it suck (not the person you were having sex with :lookinup: )? Did you break anything? Was it worth it (especially if something was broken)?

Me? I wouldn't try. My back hurt after having sex in a 73 Buick and that thing has couches in it. I find the C5 to be uncomfortable to do any kind of sex act known to man. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Anyone have any suggestions?

I tried standing Jill on her head,but I couldn't see between her legs well enough to drive,damn near killed us both...:D

·
Registered
217 Posts
My back hurt after having sex in a 73 Buick :huh:

Last time I was having sex in a car was before 73 and it wasn´t in a Buick (they are rare in Germany).
Some people guess that the large doors in the C5 enable you to get out of the car retaining a huge b..er. That would indicate its not constructed to have sex within the car.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
The GFs Toyota celica, got busted by the Park Rangers, yea that right, we got busted, now the GF is the wife:thumbsup: :partyon: ;)

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts
The GFs Toyota celica, got busted by the Park Rangers, yea that right, we got busted, now the GF is the wife:thumbsup: :partyon: ;)
By shotgun of course! :thumbsup: :laughing:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
By shotgun of course! :thumbsup: :laughing:
It was hilarious it was in a park of course, dark as hell, got busted with him ,turning his flashlight on us:laughing: :rolling: :D :thud:

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
If you've got enough cash to maintain a c5, and your old enough to appreciate a some quality time, with the wife or GF, you should be old and experienced enough to have heard or MOTEL ROOMS,SHOWERS and TAKING YOUR TIME TO ENJOY the company, kids use cars BECAUSE they don,t have the RESOURCES, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE

you take the time to enjoy something like this

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
If you've got enough cash to maintain a c5, and your old enough to appreciate a some quality time, with the wife or GF, you should be old and experienced enough to have heard or MOTEL ROOMS,SHOWERS and TAKING YOUR TIME TO ENJOY the company, kids use cars BECAUSE they don,t have the RESOURCES, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
Oh but that is not spontaneous at all, where is the fun in that?:devil:

I'm going to be quiet now.:D

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

you take the time to enjoy something like this

Quit being all sensible and reasonable Grumpy! That's what they do on that "other" forum! :D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Don't have a whole lot of room to move around in the passanger seat but it could be mangable. Never tried but I'd guess if your back hatch area was empty you might could maybe work somethin out back there. The only car I ever had sex in was actually my girlfriends moms suv... :lookinup:

Plenty of room in that thing. Foolish to give your daughters boyfriend on leave from the army the keys to your SUV along with your daughter in the Outerbanks.. :devil:

:D :cheers:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
1 - 20 of 189 Posts