Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,829 Posts
I've seen these a t the museum. They are awesome. Even the interiors are reverse indentical. If you look close the wheels are a spiraling flame for the spoke.:cool:

·
DC Ambassador / Netherlands
365 Posts
WOW :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
I've seen these a t the museum. They are awesome. Even the interiors are reverse indentical. If you look close the wheels are a spiraling flame for the spoke.:cool:
When you first see them in person, you think your eyes are playing tricks. They're very nicely done.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
I've always wanted to do something like that with a friend. It's a cool idea. You could really mess with peoples heads when they see the one on one day then another on he next.:laughing:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Very nice.:thumbsup:

Does the NCM own the cars they show, or is it like other museums and they do a rotation of cars? I’ve never been there, plan on going soon.

·
Registered
990 Posts
No, they are on display. Owned by someone (can't remember his name) that has a body shop I think. Saw them in June and studied them up close for probably 15 minutes trying to see if there was any difference between the two. Couldn't find anything..............they really are super looking rides:smokin:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ok here's a change for ya...an Aussie telling you about American cars. I saw those cars in person a couple of years ago at Eckler's 21st Reunion and I believe they are owned by Bill Buck Autos.

I can actually lay claim to being there when this pic was taken. May not mean a lot to most, but for someone so far away it was a pretty big deal.

I should have mentioned you can read all about them here.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,829 Posts
Michael Malone Smith said:
No, they are on display. Owned by someone (can't remember his name) that has a body shop I think. Saw them in June and studied them up close for probably 15 minutes trying to see if there was any difference between the two. Couldn't find anything..............they really are super looking rides:smokin:
Outwardly there are no differences. The only ones I could find was on the treatment of the differentials. I can't remember exactly but it wasn't anything major enought to take away any credit for the guy that did them

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
unclephilly said:
I was hoping you were talking about these twins.
:rolleyes:

Don't you have any NEW pictures? How many times do we have to see the massive-mammory-movement-method?:laughing:

·
Registered
990 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

you guys crack me up !

thanks Brutus for helping me out :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts