Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
WOW! What a great job, it looks the fender and hood are folded over. Makes the whole car appear to be flapping like a flag.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
snipcod said:
Man that paint job is nuts. I cant believe it looks so frigin good. I wonder how much that cost.
It looks just as amazing in person, no matter how close you get. It was a masterpiece.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
:cool: Looking good

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Wow! Incredible realism, that has to be sweet in person...
[right click, save as background] :thumbsup:

·
Registered
746 Posts
This is another case where I do not like it but the work must be outstanding. So to me only the artist's ability would impress me , not the paint job.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
norvalwilhel said:
This is another case where I do not like it but the work must be outstanding. So to me only the artist's ability would impress me , not the paint job.
Even though I am patriotic, I CERTAINLY would not paint my car like that, only because I drive it quite a bit and don't want MORE attention than the GS already brings.

But, for a "show car" or for other attention-grabbing needs, I think it's truly amazing and way cool!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Did you notice the detail on the stars so they look like cloth?
I noticed that too. There was a lot of work and time in that paint job. I have a hard time painting a door panel without screwing it up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Patrick the links don't seem to be working any more ...

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don&Kelly said:
Patrick the links don't seem to be working any more ...
Sorry! Fixed. I moved the pic to our new "patriotic" category in the gallery, and that changed the URL.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Whoever painted that has some serious skills but honestly I'd never want my C3 painted that way. The painting has so much depth and is so three dimensional it's hard to see the shape of the car itself. I'd rather have a paint job that compliments my C3 not overshadows it but thats just me.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Stingray972 said:
Whoever painted that has some serious skills but honestly I'd never want my C3 painted that way. The painting has so much depth and is so three dimensional it's hard to see the shape of the car itself. I'd rather have a paint job that compliments my C3 not overshadows it but thats just me.
It looks great ... but

:agree:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts