Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is how i learn about ferraris,lambos,etc..make sure you look at all the pictures,the white zo6 runs 9 second 1/4 miles,videos all over the internet,the vert zo6 runs 11s.www.efiunlimited.com/swimmer/cruise1 later,Todd.

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya,there really nice people.this is a tuff club to be in,i will try to join next year.i need to get my car repainted first,it will be nice,corvette clubs are cool,but i like to see all kinds of rods thats whyim not in a corvette club.the guy that painted the z06 lambo orange is going to paint mine,it will be stunning,
hey Patrick,do you have a cage in your car?i know of a couple c4 owners needing them.i thought i saw one in a picture.later,Todd.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Great pictures but I never saw any of those cars when I was in Hawaii. Wonder if they keep them locked in the garage?:D

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey Coy,
ya some of these are garage queens,theres a ton more cars in this club,the wheather was suppost to be pretty crappy that day so some stayed home,most of them race at the track,as do i,
next time you come,let me know,i can meet you for lunch and go to the race track,theres a place called Exotic car rentals,they rent-vettes,vipers,ferrari's,lambos,Harleys.rent a lambo and go to the friday night drags.:partyon:
:buhbye: later,Todd.

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
84 GRANDSPORT said:
ttt:smokin:
Dude,this thread is almost a year old to the day..:laughing:

Thats EFI-1s club i'm talking about up there.:D

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
dan85Vette said:
Well, threads are like fine wines... it aged 1 year and it's freakin' awesome!!!

So, who had the fastest ride there?

That silver Supra had my name all over it... :excited:
Whew, finally got onto the net after 32 hours of proposals.......The fastest car in the club award goes to Les w/his Behind Bars Race Cars TT V8 GN. Over 1200hp and 8 sec ET's on a conservative slick. Thanks for putting up this link Todd. We're looking forward to inducting you!:cheers:

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EFI-1 said:
Whew, finally got onto the net after 32 hours of proposals.......The fastest car in the club award goes to Les w/his Behind Bars Race Cars TT V8 GN. Over 1200hp and 8 sec ET's on a conservative slick. Thanks for putting up this link Todd. We're looking forward to inducting you!:cheers:
You still had the SS in those pics,Wow,i had no idea that GN rans 8s...:surprised i think iv'e seen his avitar of a major wheelie on your site.
I didn't realize i was close to getting in.I still want to meet some other folks,and thought my paint job was not up to par.I will be getting most of the paint fixed in september.I will take the first weekend of sep off and meet you guys at Wendy's.It's to late to get the first weekend of august off.
Thanks Dave,I'd be honored to ride with EFI.:thumbsup:
This weekend i'm going to ride with Kevin and the Paradise Cruisers.It's sunday meet at blaisdale park 9:30am,in Pearl city.All clubs and cars are welcome,your free to come,and anyone else from your club.The club has been shrinking,Kalani,myself and some of Kalanis buds are the only ones showing up lately.I'm about to hang it up with them.5 years,but the club is so small now.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
You still had the SS in those pics,Wow,i had no idea that GN rans 8s...:surprised i think iv'e seen his avitar of a major wheelie on your site.
I didn't realize i was close to getting in.I still want to meet some other folks,and thought my paint job was not up to par.I will be getting most of the paint fixed in september.I will take the first weekend of sep off and meet you guys at Wendy's.It's to late to get the first weekend of august off.
Thanks Dave,I'd be honored to ride with EFI.:thumbsup:
This weekend i'm going to ride with Kevin and the Paradise Cruisers.It's sunday meet at blaisdale park 9:30am,in Pearl city.All clubs and cars are welcome,your free to come,and anyone else from your club.The club has been shrinking,Kalani,myself and some of Kalanis buds are the only ones showing up lately.I'm about to hang it up with them.5 years,but the club is so small now.
Sounds good. I'm working on a $2.6mil project presentation/proposal right now and am also finishing up my picture submittals for the LS1tech.com calendar this Saturday....plus it's Shane-nah's bday......I will be inundated with stuff this weekend....maybe next. As far as the club is concerned, I am dissolving it this December and reassembling it in January with an all new website and member base. I will be looking forward to seeing how your ride looks once out of the paint shop.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like your making changes in every part of your life.Right down to the club.
I'm only getting some parts repaired,left quarter panel replace,front and rear bumper,right side rocker anel.And hopefully the CE stripes.Then next summer i after some mods and iForged heels,i'll get the big dollars custom paint with some extra body panels,spoiler etc..
Good luck on the proposal.Happy b-day Shane-nah.
Whats going to be different within the club,i have noticed,that along with a strong track numbers,alot of rides are ready for show too.:thumbsup:
Later bro....

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Sounds like your making changes in every part of your life.Right down to the club.
I'm only getting some parts repaired,left quarter panel replace,front and rear bumper,right side rocker anel.And hopefully the CE stripes.Then next summer i after some mods and iForged heels,i'll get the big dollars custom paint with some extra body panels,spoiler etc..
Good luck on the proposal.Happy b-day Shane-nah.
Whats going to be different within the club,i have noticed,that along with a strong track numbers,alot of rides are ready for show too.:thumbsup:
Later bro....
I will be dropping all of the negative energy in the club and reassembling all of the members who have contributed to the cause in a positive and faithful way. We are Hawaii's #1 club, we don't have time for 1 off showboats. Unity is the key......

In addition to the roster change, I will be incorporating a more "Business/corporate" image with the website w/constant updates. I'm also implementing a new direction for the club events & activities...more cruises, more racing, still alot of shows. Stay tuned...we're going to turn it up a notch.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts