Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DC Crew
13,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys do when you're not at the beach? Any upcomming car shows? Any new pics of the rides? We could always use some new beach pics in the babes section ;)

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
BASSIST said:
What do you guys do when you're not at the beach? Any upcomming car shows? Any new pics of the rides? We could always use some new beach pics in the babes section ;)
I thought only the people on Baywatch could drive onto the sand? :laughing:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
theres plenty to do here.Just like any big city..Bad Religion played here recently.Good bands,car shows and cruises alot.The track closed a while ago,but theres still scca autocross at the stadium.Theres always hotties at the beach,You can drive down to the sand at a couple.

Lately theres been some drama here.Dog the bounty hunter is in a bind with mexico,and anyone remember No-Mercy a.k.a Bill Walters?He fled and is all kinds of trouble for illegal day trading...Folks that were his friends before he moved to colorado,were also taken some for 6 figures..He has TT vipers and porshes,escalades etc...

I don't talk to EFI-1 much anymore,Kalani sold his c4 and i sold my c5,have another kid on the way and were buying a house in a few months.Iv'e always been in a "anykind" car club,so i don't even have many vette homies anymore...one member of our club shows up one day and has my old c4 i sold 6 years ago....it was to low for him......ha ha ha,i had to help him raise it up,now it's only 3 inches off the ground..

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,477 Posts
Hey Todd, Good to hear from you Bro. Damn, another one on the way. I hope Sandy is doing okay.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
The Torch said:
Hey Todd, Good to hear from you Bro. Damn, another one on the way. I hope Sandy is doing okay.
Hey bro...it's been a ruff one,she has a fibroid tumor pushing on the utirus,we will have to cut the baby out premature and the tumor at the same time.They can't do anything to get the tumor out now.We've been in and out of the e.r. many times already.She is healthy,it's just a really ruff pregnancy.We have about 2 1/2 more months.Thanks for your support.Kinda why i just disappeared,theres a ton of stuff going on besides that also..

How have you been?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,477 Posts
Staying busy. Still on here late at night. Make sure you check out Pat's salt flats trip

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Iv'e had a few minutes to browse on here once in a while,i read his suspension upgrade story and the salt flats story...i would love to do that..

I don't think my new mustang GT can get over 170..it will run a mid 13 - 1/4 mile and i slammed it already of coarse..But i need 4 seats in both cars now.I wasn't impressed at all with the GTO.Couldn't find the "right" camaro..so i bought a 8000 mile 05 GT..
I couldn't keep the c5 as that will be going toward a downpayment on a house in a few months.Need at least $50,000 down for a decent $500,000 home..i don't see a vette in my future for a few years,but ya never know..

·
Registered
760 Posts
Well hope the pregnancy goes well and that your wife and baby stay healthy. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Good Luck on the house buyung too.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Z06Voodoo said:
Well hope the pregnancy goes well and that your wife and baby stay healthy. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Good Luck on the house buyung too.
thanks man....we appreciate your kind words..:smokin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey, hit me up when you folks go out. while, i dont have a corvette yet, it my absolute DREAM ride, and i will get one soon... id love to hang out and check out some sweet rides! i can also take pics and post em up! :partyon:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Hey bro.
Meet up at Majic Island (Ala Moana Park),Sat Nov 25th,at 9:00am for the toys-for-tots parade...100s of cars...all kinds...from cholo low riders to Modded Lambos etc...
check out a local site were alot of racer folks hang out.www.paradisecruisers.com..
Laterz...
Oh,Theres also a month cruise night at Wendys..Kapolai..(fast food,huge ass parking lot)Nov 11th..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hawaiian Vette Lovers!

ALOHA!
The Corvette Club of Hawaii (CCOH) will host the 32nd Annual Corvettes in Paradise 29 Aug - 1 Sept 2008. We welcome all Corvette guys and gals to come on down to the Honolulu Zoo and be a part of the action. The attached link is for the information packet found at our website, www.corvetteclubofhawaii.com Our members really know how to share the Aloha so feel free to contact us here or through our site.

ALOHA and see you at the Zoo!

http://www.corvetteclubofhawaii.com/2008 CIP PACKET.pdf

1 - 15 of 15 Posts