Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hawk is cheap! Don't "brake" the bank; huge savings on Hawk at PFYC.com w/promo code

Save 15% on all Hawk Brake Pads for one week only at PFYC.com!

Whether you prefer HPS or Ceramic, all Hawk pads are on sale for one week only with promo code.

Use promo code HAWKISCHEAP during checkout to get your discount. Code expires 10/26/10.

Click here to visit our "Suspension and Brakes" category to see the listings and place your order:

----------------

2005-2011 C6 Corvette Parts & Accessories Store: Suspension and Brakes

----------------

To see a full line-up of our new 2005-2010 Corvette C6 items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our 2005-2010 Corvette C6 sales and specials, please click here.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
What about the C5 guys...I could use a front pair for my ride pretty soon.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about the C5 guys...I could use a front pair for my ride pretty soon.
I posted it in the C5 section also, but, the promo code works for ALL Hawk pads and we can get any pad they make for you for any car, any compound, even if not listed.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I posted it in the C5 section also, but, the promo code works for ALL Hawk pads and we can get any pad they make for you for any car, any compound, even if not listed.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I love Hawk pads, Great deal...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about Hawk Blues for the front of a C6?

Can do - if you know the part number, send it along to us at info at pfyc dot com. Or click "Contact Us." If not, just list the fitment and compound and I'll reply with pricing and availability.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts