Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the new JVC KD-NX5000. It is fantastic. Bluethooth ready, Ipod ready, 3.5 inch screen that plays DVD's and a 40 gb hard drive that allows you to download 460 cds directly to the unit. Best of all, it fits in with no modifications needed to the dash.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried uploading pictures of my car and the stereo, and it says they have been accepted, but none show up. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
After you upload them they have to be approved. I just checked and there is nothing in the approve queue so try to up load them again.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey I checked this unit out on crutchfield, It says you have to modify the back bracket? Did you have to do that?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ive been looking at this HU as well. How does it look in the dash? What mounting kit did you use? Im extremely picky about it and dont want some cheap plastic filler plate in there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe to hook up the gps system it took and additional adapter kit. I did not do the installation myself. I had it done at a stereo shop a friend of mine owns. The filler plate they used for me was a carbon fiber looking one. It mached my interior as my doors and dash are all carbon fiber. I will try to post a picture of tit next week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts