Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What header would you recomment for a 87 L98? They seem to be a hard item to locate. I have seen several pairs on summit and jegs. What pair are you guys using???

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I just installed the entire Melrose system on my car. I can't speak to the driving enjoyment as we finished it at about 1 am last night and I didn't want to piss my neighbors off any more than we did by running it and reving it up then:laughing:
It looks great and the install wasn't bad at all. The whole thing took about 5-6 hours, that's headers, pipes, cats, the whole nine yards.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotta link for me??? What did the full system cost you? I am overseas right now and not able to call them for the prices. The full system looks bad ass. Your car sounded great!!!!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Problem is that I am in Bahrain. Phone time is limited and explaining to my wife that I chose to call Chris at Melrose over her wouldn't fly well. I am going to try to email them. Raid if you can, let me know what you spent....

Thanks

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
87shark said:
Problem is that I am in Bahrain. Phone time is limited and explaining to my wife that I chose to call Chris at Melrose over her wouldn't fly well. I am going to try to email them. Raid if you can, let me know what you spent....

Thanks

Check your pm's:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts