Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://money.cnn.com/2010/11/22/news/economy/health_reform_medial_loss_ratio_rules/index.htm?section=money_mostpopular&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+rss/money_mostpopular+(Most+Popular)

Beginning in 2011, insurance companies have to spend 80% to 85% of premiums on medical care instead of toward their own profits and overhead costs, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

read more...

Related articles:.

Insurers' new reality: More for care, less profit

New rule could send some insurers packing

Health care: You don't get what you pay for

1 million workers lose out on better coverage

Wal-Mart overhauls 1.4 million workers' benefits

Big changes to your health insurance

Number of insured drops for first time

=======================================

This **** is never gonna end.
:rolleyes:

Ya cant take candy away from the baby.....:down:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
You can not cover more for less... and offer the same quality of care.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
:rolling:

Comical.....

I thought the libs cried that the evil health care lobbyists wrote the health care reform bill???? :laughing:

This is old news. ;) Two ways it will/could be accomplished-cut overhead (jobs) or increase premiums to increase the proportionate benefits/costs ratio. So we fire people or raise premiums? What shall we do? Where's the benefit to the consumer!

The Gubmint knows best! :nuts:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
The government don't do anything, good. Everything they get involved in is a clusterfuck. I used to think they were good with military, but after the cavemen have held them at bay for 9 years, I think that our military has finally become just another government bureaucracy.

But, they had to do something, right? :laughing: :crazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts