1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Lalalalalala. I still can't hear you. :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I love it -SO MUCH ! -when you guys hoist those on the left, to espouse how ridiculous your shared ideology, is. Lets pretend what he is saying is true (even though he himself denounces his own facts as truth... in the first 15 sec.)

Name one time in this country (or any other) that a tax cut has not pull the country out of a recession (or depression)...

Now... name one time where a tax-hike has done the same... or was a contributing factor to a recession...

The lack of self awareness -by most on the extreme left... is astounding.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I love it -SO MUCH ! -when you guys hoist those on the left, to espouse how ridiculous your shared ideology, is. Lets pretend what he is saying is true (even though he himself denounces his own facts as truth... in the first 15 sec.)

Name one time in this country (or any other) that a tax cut has not pull the country out of a recession (or depression)...

Now... name one time where a tax-hike has done the same... or was a contributing factor to a recession...
Yea and Obama was born in Africa. Go ahead teach us about the truth. :rolling:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Again... I notice that you are unable to debunk my charge... as it still stands...

Nice snarky one liner, though.

(By the way... hows that snarky-ness working for you so far ?)

See you at the polls...

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lalalalalala. I still can't hear you. :laughing:
I'm over here ... oh meeee choooose meeeeeee .... :laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Again... I notice that you are unable to debunk my charge... as it still stands...

See you at the polls...
Looking at your avatar I can't take anything you say seriously. :rolling:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Now -now... we both know you simply lack any answers per your ideology. This is one of the reasons you are losing so badly -no answers ! You belong to the party and ideology of no answers. As it always was... as it will always be.

See you at the polls...

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now -now... we both know you simply lack any answers per your ideology. This is one of the reasons you are losing so badly -no answers ! You belong to the party and ideology of no answers. As it always was... as it will always be.
Keyword(s) here are *myths & mysterys* ... here's one for you that just may see it your way ... the demogogy of whatever ... :devil:

George W. Bush on Tax Reform

http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/george_w__bush_tax_reform.htm

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Other then an attempt to deflect.... what does this have to do with Cenk being absolutely incorrect and attempting to create "one line snarky remarks" to muddy the waters so that no intellectual debate on the subject at hand... may take place ?

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Other then an attempt to deflect.... what does this have to do with Cenk being absolutely incorrect and attempting to create "one line snarky remarks" to muddy the waters so that no intellectual debate on the subject at hand... may take place ?
He must've learned it from Faux, Beck, Rushbo, Palin and the psycho sisters, Boner, McConnell and the entire Republican Tea Party ...

:laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I will ask, again...

Now... name one time where a tax-hike has done the same... or a contributing factor to a recession...

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I will ask, again...
Less Income = Less Services; so the next time you flush your toilet, better hope Big Government is on the Job. :devil:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Or any other strokes. ;)
Well, as you and exo amply demonstrate, given an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of keyboards produces an infinite number of snarky remarks.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Well, as you and exo amply demonstrate, given an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of keyboards produces an infinite number of snarky remarks.
Well … I have (3) monitors, (6) servers, (24) virtual and (1) iPad.

How about an Octopus? :D

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Well … I have (3) monitors, (6) servers, (24) virtual and (1) iPad.

How about an Octopus? :D
I think you just provided Ark with his point...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts