Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been working on this for awhile and finally have it drivable :D
still a long way to go tho. but i love it none the less. I just thought id let you guys listen to it, bc i know how we all love exhaust videos.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Sounds bad ass lets hear more about that engine and lets see a burn out.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you guys. I loooove the sound of it. Heres a little info for you.

Motor-383, Comp XE294H cam, Weiand team G intake, AFR 195 eliminator heads, Comp 1.5 roller rockers, Quick fuel 750 annular carb, MSD ignition.

Exhaust-Hooker super comp headers, 3inch pipe to Moroso Spiral flow race mufflers with 4in slash cut tips directly on the end.

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Thank you guys. I loooove the sound of it. Heres a little info for you.

Motor-383, Comp XE294H cam, Weiand team G intake, AFR 195 eliminator heads, Comp 1.5 roller rockers, Quick fuel 750 annular carb, MSD ignition.

Exhaust-Hooker super comp headers, 3inch pipe to Moroso Spiral flow race mufflers with 4in slash cut tips directly on the end.
Sounds good:thumbsup: thats the cam im putting in right now,how you like it?its suppose to be a really awesome cam,builds big hp numbers.Im useing it in a supercharged 383,on youtube theres a vid of this cam run in a 383 that dynoed at almost 600 hp and with a shot of 150 nos over 700 hp.Are you running a small base circle cam or just a retro fit cam? Bill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts