Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Blue Tooth):D

but not this year. I spoke with Tadge and later will download the brief video of him talking about this.

Thank-you!

YES, I HAD RON SIGNED MY JACKET,,,,1st signature on the jacket idea....the cool thing is the Jacket I am wearing IS "the" jacket that GM approved for the Ron Fellows Z06. How cool....even Tom Wallace saw it and said.."that is going to be worth some money....."

yeah, well Tom, thanks, but I'll never sell it!;) :D :cheers:

·
Brown Noser
782 Posts
(Blue Tooth):D

but not this year. I spoke with Tadge and later will download the brief video of him talking about this.

Thank-you!

YES, I HAD RON SIGNED MY JACKET,,,,1st signature on the jacket idea....the cool thing is the Jacket I am wearing IS "the" jacket that GM approved for the Ron Fellows Z06. How cool....even Tom Wallace saw it and said.."that is going to be worth some money....."

yeah, well Tom, thanks, but I'll never sell it!;) :D :cheers:
When is Bluetooth Coming?

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Nice:cheers:
Nice picture of you and Ron:thumbsup:
Did you talk him into coming to Road America this year?:huh:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Hey Rick,

Ask those guys when a person will be able to actually store the songs from their iPod IN the radio iteself. Every GM car should have an Aux port in...and a memory storage device inside to store song data. Dodge is coming out with it....

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Hey Rick,

Ask those guys when a person will be able to actually store the songs from their iPod IN the radio iteself. Every GM car should have an Aux port in...and a memory storage device inside to store song data. Dodge is coming out with it....
That is the biggest disappointment in the car in my opinion that the car doesn't have an Aux port. My buddy's '07 Honda Ridgeline has it. Why doesn't Corvette? It can't be that hard to engineer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts