·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Excellent write up, this will surely help a lot of people. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like the same thread someone put at cf.
Yeah, that someone was me. I figured the info might be helpful to anybody looking to do their heater core themselves. The more people that see it, the more likely it is that it'll help someone.

I've also posted an optispark and fuel-injector "how-to" thread on this forum as well as other forums where I thought the info might be useful.

I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting the info on more than one forum am I? :lookinup:

If I am, I apologize and I'll take it down right away...

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Yeah, that someone was me. I figured the info might be helpful to anybody looking to do their heater core themselves. The more people that see it, the more likely it is that it'll help someone.

I've also posted an optispark and fuel-injector "how-to" thread on this forum as well as other forums where I thought the info might be useful.

I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting the info on more than one forum am I? :lookinup:

If I am, I apologize and I'll take it down right away...
We don't have rules. We just have the "Digital Corvettes Proper Posting Suggestion Handbook." Only 21,283 pages long. We got some off-duty politicians to draft it for us.

:laughing:

Seriously though, we love quality tech threads and articles and as long as you're not replicating copyright or trademarked stuff, you would be hard-pressed to mess up around here.

:thumbsup:

*That remark copyright 2010 Ricky Bobby Inc. Not to be reproduced, rebroadcast, or otherwise disseminated...*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts