Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I posted in the C4 forums a few times, I never formally introduced myself. My name is Charlie, but friends call me Chuck. I purchased my first Vette back in June of this year after searching for almost 6 months. I looked at a bunch of C5 Vettes, but fell in love with my childhood dream car, a low mileage 1988 35th Anniversary Edition Vette. So the wife was happy that I spent half of what I anticipated on spending. In the short time that I've been a DC member, I already chatted with quite a few other DC members that were genuine, helpful and knowledgable, and that makes me proud to be a part of this community.

Stay Safe,

Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Howdy! :cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I posted these pics in the C4 forum when I first posted, but here you guys go!!!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC Chuck, Nice car, But it has to be a bitch to keep clean...:laughing:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
iburke,
It's a royal pain in the @$$ but well worth it. 22 years old and he car still gets looks. I spent almost 8 hours the other day detailing the car for a car show this sunday. I loved every minute of it.

Yup, junior is already eyeing up the car but by the time he can drive, I'll probably have a second vette in the garage, but the only Vette he will drive is a Chevette!!!! :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,768 Posts
Hi Chuck, One April 1st a few years ago DC went to DigitalChevettes.com for a day :laughing: and yeah the pages were still blue. Now a Chevette with a LS series motor would be an interesting project/

BTW you don't really have to type @SS here. You can go ahead and say ass.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome to DC:partyon::partyon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts