Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just bought a 78' 350 small block w/ 4 speed Hurst shifter for myself on valentines day ( cause i love me) and was wondering how it would look with some after market black rims. Does anyone have any pics? I like the rallies but want to go with a bigger tire to eat up some of the wheel well space. Possibly a Z06 style. I want to paint the car a dark gray and tint the windows. The overall goal is to make the car look like a mean vette that makes other people want to pull over and put there hazards on when I come down the street. lol Please if anyone has any pics or links to pics like that please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C3's with black rims is hard to find. Found one off the net. Congrats on the buy. :thumbsup:

Hey, thanks for the pic. I like them but think it would look better if the vett was black or dark gray. This is the first pict ive seen with black rims. They must be hard to find for C3's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here ya go.....and Welcome to DC!

Rance!!! Thanks so much. That is one of the hottest C3's Ive seen. Thats the look i'm going for. Do you know who makes those rims and what size they are. Also, would I need spacers or any other modification? Thanks again.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I dont know anything about this car. I just snapped a couple pics of it at Bloomington last year. You can find out all you need to know about size, backspacing, and offset in the c3 wheel and tire threads. Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts