Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my first Vette this summer. She is a triple black 2005 C6/Z51. Aside from the usual upgrades we do for looks, I have replaced the stock air box/air filter with a K&N Cold Air induction and just recently had my Chevy dealer remove the stock exhaust and install a CCR Performance exhaust, my Vette will now has close to 450 HP, according to the dyno results.

I have blacked out the side marker lights and installed the SS Corvette letters in the bumper and dash, as well as a few other things just for looks!

With winter approaching, I will be putting my baby away until spring!

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Congrats on the new Vette purchase! Sounds like it's a real stunner!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome aboard DC.Com.

Your ride sounds like a looker.

Post up a few pics when you get time,

we love too look..........

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to DC.

What other mod's does your '05 vette have to get you to 450HP?
We changed a few things with the ECM, chips and stuff that I don't understand, but the mechanic who did it assured me it was worth the time & expense and the outcome wood be great!

His calculations figured the intake and exhaust got me to 430hp and the chip he put in the ecm did the rest. Then they dyno tested the car and it was putting out 450 hp @5900 rpm!

I will try to get some pics before I store it for the season and post them as soon as I get a chance.

This my first Vette so I will be asking a lot of questions from you guys and gals!

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC! :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts