Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought my first Corvette, a 2003, white with blaze red interior. This after several Mercs and BMW's. I am from u.k. but been in M.east last 20 years commuting to Saudi from Bahrain each day. We have some really nice, wide flat roads here which are fun at the weekends around 5 a.m.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Hey! Welcome to DC:buhbye: I was actually in Bahrain a few months back. Beautiful country, I was really impressed with the architecture! How do the locals react to the Corvette? When I was there I saw countless Mercs, Bentleys, and Rolls Royce's, but not too much American Muscle. I'll bet you get a lot of stares!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bahrain

Yes, the architecture is far out. There don't seem to have bulding regs, if you can imagine it and afford it you can build it!

Re corvettes in Bahrain I had only seen 1 other then Friday right next to me in the parking lot was the same model year but in red! The locals seem to prefer beemers and mercs though there is a good underground movement of muscle cars. They can be found most weekends dragging on the highway but on the lookout for traffic cops. Sound familiar?

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to DC:buhbye:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Yes, the architecture is far out. There don't seem to have bulding regs, if you can imagine it and afford it you can build it!
Ditto here :crazy:

...They can be found most weekends dragging on the highway but on the lookout for traffic cops. Sound familiar?
Hehehe, here you can be hammering along the highway at 160kph and flash the cops in front of you who are going slower and they will move out of your way!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.