Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I just joined DC. I am a proud 'Vette owner since 1983 of a semi-customized 1976. Was a member of the Corvette Club of America in the Washington, D.C. area for many years, then moved to the Big Apple (NYC) and decided it wasn't a place for a Corvette so stored her for 18 years! When the storage facility decided to shut down, I decided it was time to get back to the Corvette World and did a full mechanical re$toration.

Now living in Canada in the Windsor area (that's right across the river from Detroit for those who aren't familiar with Canada) and finally have the car legally imported, a few mechanicals fixed, all inspections completed and tags so I can drive her!! Not much left of the summer, but being in Southern Canada where we drive NORTH to get to the U.S. (that's true - look it up!) there's still plenty of good cruising weather to enjoy.

Hope to meet locals (Windsor/Detroit areas) and others online. Glad to be part of the DC community! :buhbye:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome to DC.

I am familiar with Windsor.
I worked with GM US as well as GM of Canada in Oshawa.
I miss my visits to Canada and the Tueros Cigars I would always bring back with me.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to DC :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,550 Posts
Hi Eric:buhbye:

Welcome to DC

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to DC.

I am familiar with Windsor.
I worked with GM US as well as GM of Canada in Oshawa.
I miss my visits to Canada and the Tueros Cigars I would always bring back with me.

Things have been pretty rough here both on the Windsor and Detroit side with the economy issues. But there's hope and will to rebuild and rejuvenate!

A good number of Corvette enthusiasts around these parts as well. Hope to connect with more of 'em!

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC! :cheers:

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
:buhbye:welcome to DC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts