Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1971 - LS5 - 454 - 496Hp
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I recently was able to acquire a C3 which I've wanted since my youth. First go-around didn't go so well. I purchased a 75 Convertible from a dealer and when delivered was nothing like what they described. Fortunately I was able to get a refund and proceeded back to the buyers market when I found this!

1971 LS5. 454 Dyno'd @ 496 HP. Should be delivered hopefully next week, super excited.

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Car

Motor vehicle Automotive design Light Automotive exterior Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all. I recently was able to acquire a C3 which I've wanted since my youth. First go-around didn't go so well. I purchased a 75 Convertible from a dealer and when delivered was nothing like what they described. Fortunately I was able to get a refund and proceeded back to the buyers market when I found this!

1971 LS5. 454 Dyno'd @ 496 HP. Should be delivered hopefully next week, super excited.

View attachment 104599

View attachment 104600
Question, did someone remove the power brake booster?
Or did it not have power brakes?
I have a 72 with manual brakes and my master is right on the firewall.

·
Registered
1971 - LS5 - 454 - 496Hp
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All I know is It has the Wilwood hydroboost braking system.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Another WELCOME !

·
Registered
1971 - LS5 - 454 - 496Hp
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all. Taking delivery today, very excited. Only issue is we got 13" of snow over the weekend so now I can't drive it until spring........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts