Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello from Montreal ,, I have a silver C5 ( 1999 ). Had it 2 years now.
[/IMG]

Joe

jlazer99

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome to DC!!!!

NICE Vette!!! :thumbsup:

Make sure you put a lot of pics in your Profile....we love pics here....

BTW, you will be very happy you joined DC. The people here are great, and the knowledge and experience that you can find here is world class.

Once again, Welcome to DC, and enjoy!!!

Dave

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:agree: welcome to dc

you have any mods done to your car?

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome, nice car:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback.. Yes this looks like a great forum site. I'm on a few others ,, you may have seen me as Silverbullit99, Yes I will post a few more pics. No mods yet. The only thing I added was the dual intake. I would like to change the rims, but I think I will do that when it's time for new tires and get a package deal. I am also looking at changing my seats.

Joe

·
Registered
508 Posts
That pic looks like you're at a Drag Strip....if that is true, I guess you will be getting those new wheels and tires pretty soon....:laughing:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC... What kind of times are you turning.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Thanks for the feedback.. Yes this looks like a great forum site. I'm on a few others ,, you may have seen me as Silverbullit99, Yes I will post a few more pics. No mods yet. The only thing I added was the dual intake. I would like to change the rims, but I think I will do that when it's time for new tires and get a package deal. I am also looking at changing my seats.

Joe
Welcome to DC.
I'd like to do the Carivaggio seats myself.
What mods do you have planned for the Engine?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Bienvenue a DC! If Quebec ever secedes, please consider legislation that would allow Corvettes to race in and out of the Province at high speed. :laughing:

Seats are a good mod, especially if you do a lot of highway touring: even the C6 seats could be improved upon.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to DC.
I'd like to do the Carivaggio seats myself.
What mods do you have planned for the Engine?
No plans for the engine,, there's plenty of hp for me right now. You can only go so fast ... on the road anyway. I just spent about $1000 on getting rid of those squeeky pulleys...

I would rather put the $$$ in the rims for now. And new seats:thumbsup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That pic looks like you're at a Drag Strip....if that is true, I guess you will be getting those new wheels and tires pretty soon....:laughing:

Yes ,, that was Nappierville in Quebec ,, Great place ,, The firebird is one of
my buddies, he's got a kick a$$ car ! ( 11 sec )

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Howdy :buhbye:
Welcome to DC :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts