Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Well after 50 years and 50 weeks, I finally own my dream car.
I got a C4 1985 vintage Corvette Coupe.
It has the 4 speed and the whole car needs much work to be brought back to it's former glory.
It is however, very drivable and while I work on it I'll also be cruising around in it whenever time and the weather permit.

So far I have changed the oil and put new tires on it. I installed a new front hub/bearing assembly yesterday, and today I am here for info on how to set up my idol's idle. I saw something about it when exploring the stickies last night.

Well, it's going to be an adventure and I hope I am able to keep this car and pass it on to either my Son-in-law(he's in Iraq right now) or my grandson(he's running my Daughter's life right now).

Cheers,
KA...aka JeepCycle

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cool!

Welcome! I just joined a few days ago because I bought a black, 85 coupe last monday. My first Corvette (I've always wanted one!) and probably not my last. The interior on mine is trashed so that is the first thing I'm going to deal with. Isn't it fun to shoot past everyone on the freeway? :laughing:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Welcome to DC. You want advice? We have plenty of that. We want pics! Now post some before we send someone to your house to break your fingers :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to figure out how to do it...I'll get some on by tonight...I promise....Oh not the fingers please...take the toes...I don't use them anyway...well except maybe to peel a banana...

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did it...wow what a great tutorial....so easy a caveman can do it...I'm living proof...:partyon:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts