Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So going out this weekend I get stopped for tags not running to the car.. just got tags friday so had new papers :) then he let me know tinted tail lights and tinted license plate covers were not legal in Arkansas either. He was REALLY nice and gave me a warning. I snapped this shot with my iphone and it ended up pretty cool...

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Well, I'll see how I fair this week.

I'm going to NC (from PA) to the Tail of the Dragon. I should put over 1700 (spirited) miles between tomorrow & Sunday. :devil:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Everyone I know seems to be getting busted lately for something.

Except me! :D
That's because they can't catch you , Patrick ! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Arkansas has some strange laws. Did you know it is illegal to have earphones in your motorcycle helmet there. The reason you can hear traffic. But you can get a drivers license if you a deaf... Go figure...:thud:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
**** the police! J/K

·
Registered
6,052 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Popo. I know everyone on DC is an asshole.:smack
No some of us are dicks:thumbsup:

But we are needed as my favorite quote from Team America: Worls Police explains

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!

·
Registered
559 Posts
So going out this weekend I get stopped for tags not running to the car.. just got tags friday so had new papers :) then he let me know tinted tail lights and tinted license plate covers were not legal in Arkansas either. He was REALLY nice and gave me a warning. I snapped this shot with my iphone and it ended up pretty cool...
I got pinched for tinted windows cost $60 I kept the windows just the same:cheers:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
No some of us are dicks:thumbsup:

But we are needed as my favorite quote from Team America: Worls Police explains

Team America :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Cool that the cop let you go.:thumbsup:

It's basically a miracle I haven't been pulled over yet in my current Vette of 5 years. I've had em ride my ass but no pull overs yet (knock on wood.):D

·
Banned
6,201 Posts
Maybe they are stopping folks to search for Korans.

:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Maybe they are stopping folks to search for Korans.

:laughing::laughing:

That's OK doesn't everybody keep an emergency supply of Buh-Wipe in their vehicles.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts