Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New old fart, here. Ex-USN flyer, faher of 3, married 35 years, constitutional conservative patriot. I have a few vices: Smooth whiskey, good cigars, and I am a (safe) interstate racer. Yes, I know I should grow up, up. I feel it is my responsibility to defend the brand when challenged. Never pick a fight, but never deny the opportunity, when safe to do so.
I have been banned from other forums by thin-skinned moderators, so, we'll see how it goes here. At least you guys have a kill story section.
heh heh

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to DC :thumbsup:

If you have been identified as an addict while logging in, your screen may appear Blue. :surprised Enjoy the addiction and the therapy here at DIGITALCORVETTES:DCOM with the Blue screen:buhbye: Fly straight, keep the rubber side down, and the canopy, errr, glass side up:devil:....(atleast while driving)

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I recognize the name. I never saw you as the "getting banned" type but hey, you were a Navy pilot. You guys could raise hell with the best of them!

Welcome to DC. :buhbye:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used a different call sign over on that "other forum".

Clean slate, and all that.

heh heh

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
I have thin skin and you're pissing me off!!!!
Oh, wait, you haven't done anything yet :laughing:
Welcome to DC :buhbye:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Just who the **** do you think you are? Do you really think you can come to this forum and cuss like damn sailor without getting banned?

Probably.

Welcome aboard and thanks for serving.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome to DC:partyon::partyon:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts