Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, finally got around to registering, see some familar faces from some of the other boards, things look good Patrick :)

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome aboard.....and yet another GS owner

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey Mike!

How is the car running?

Hope to see ya out at the track again...or at the Elmhurst cruise nights!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
MVR 155 said:
New here, finally got around to registering, see some familar faces from some of the other boards, things look good Patrick :)

Welcome! Post some stuff, okay?

:D :cool:

·
Supporting Vendor
152 Posts
WHAT'S UP Mike,It's about time you showed up.
We should all get together soon.

:cool:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im always up for a get together, work has calmed down a bit this time of year so let me know when you guys want to hook up for pizza and drinks :D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
MVR 155 said:
Im always up for a get together, work has calmed down a bit this time of year so let me know when you guys want to hook up for pizza and drinks :D
Um... how about right now?!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Smart Azzzz :D

Seriously though, we should try to set up a time for everyone to get together over the next few weeks

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
MVR 155 said:
Smart Azzzz :D

Seriously though, we should try to set up a time for everyone to get together over the next few weeks
Sounds good, we appreciate you arranging everything and sending out the invitations. :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont think that I mentioned that you were a Smart Ass :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
MVR 155 said:
Welcome to the site, just reading some of the replies back to your thread and when you go for pizza and drinks is eveyone invited? Enjoy :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts