Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to drop the front end of the GS another 3/4 or 1".

The car is already lowered an inch in the front by cutting off 90% of the rubber bump stop on the control arm.

But, since I'm adding the rollbar and the NOS, it will bring the rear down a bit.

Right now the car sits "perfectly" and I want to maintain the rake.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Somehow I don't think those bottles will be full all that often. :D

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figure the NOS, plus the rollbar, plus the luggage.... it will add up.

I added the Corsa's, after not having mufflers and it went down a bit in the back.

Add the NOS and hardware, the rollbar.... plus luggage, and I'll wish the front was a bit lower.

:partyon:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
It maybe easier to raise the back up a little bit. When you start messing around with the front, it becomes a real PITA!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Patrick, are you still happy with the Corsas? I have eliminators on now and I couldn't hear a thing by the time I got to Bowling Green last year. :spanked:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
billyhay said:
Patrick, are you still happy with the Corsas? I have eliminators on now and I couldn't hear a thing by the time I got to Bowling Green last year. :spanked:
I'm very happy with the Corsa's. After 2 years of muffler eliminators... I forgot how great a small-block Chevy motor sounds at redline. It's a delight to hear the engine again.

But, make no mistake, the Corsa exhaust still sounds excellent when you "get on it"... being able to use a cell phone is an added benefit!

No complaints.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
billyhay said:
Corsas RULE! Great sound when you get on it and, when I had stock gearing and torque converter, mine was dead quiet at cruise.

With Hooker long tube headers, no cats, a 3500 stall and 3.54 gears, I have a nice hum when cruising at 70mph. Then WOT sounds flat out wicked!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Patrick - have you considered coil overs?

I love my corsa's!!!! they are da bom, yo!

best thing I have ever added to a car... simply stunning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts