Votes: 42 38.2%
  • Monteray Red

Votes: 15 13.6%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on getting my first C6 2007 Corvette next month but I can't decide what color to get! I am torn between Lemans blue, Black, silver, Victory Red and Monteray Red :huh: :laughing: If you guys have any of these color Vettes please post some pics up so I can compare them.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
I am planning on getting my first C6 2007 Corvette next month but I can't decide what color to get! I am torn between Lemans blue, Black, silver, Victory Red and Monteray Red :huh: :laughing: If you guys have any of these color Vettes please post some pics up so I can compare them.
hard choices, they all look sweet..I kow the LeMans Blue & Monterey Red's are drying up fast..I have 1 LeMans Blue coupe left..(thanks to WIT911:thumbsup: ;) )

Have been out of Montery Red for a while in fact, I had a 2006 Monterey Red Convertible we bought....gone in 4 days....I have a 2007 Monterey Convertible left..titled car, 2800 miles..sweet deal!

Silver shows the lines off very well and Red is hot no matter what...

so I have not helped much I am sure....remember we ship all over the country - let me know if you need anything else - good luck, my best!
CorvetteConti

·
Registered
759 Posts
White is of coarse the the Fastest Color because it the Lightest! :D

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Black.

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Since you asked which color is "badass", the obvious answer is BLACK. Get the windows tinted, and it'll be more "badass". :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
648 Posts
How can you go wrong with any of those colors. Pick the one you like the best. Your paying for it. :partyon:

~Jim

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
all corvettes should be red:thumbsup:

·
Registered
759 Posts
all corvettes should be red:thumbsup:
I totally agree!!!! except for white ...and black....but thats it!!!:D

white black and red with either red black or white interior!!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
I totally agree!!!! except for white ...and black....but thats it!!!:D

white black and red with either red black or white interior!!!
I agree!! Unless they are Quick Silver or Pewter. Oh or Spiral Gray Metallic. :D

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
I agree!! Unless they are Quick Silver or Pewter. Oh or Spiral Gray Metallic. :D
I thought that went without saying!! :laughing:

AK your car is absolutely Gleaming in that shot!!! :partyon: :partyon:

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
I thought that went without saying!! :laughing:

AK your car is absolutely Gleaming in that shot!!! :partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
759 Posts
OK! Do Tell!!!:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys for the help. AK's Vette is just amazing! :surprised I test drove a black vert 6 speed and man was it fun! now i just got to pick the color! :smack I am leaning towards black or Red with the two tone red interior those look very nice.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Got to go with silver :thumbsup: Black is an excellent choice, but just too hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Black is an excellent choice, but just too hard to keep clean.
Yeah but remember he said "What color looks most [email protected]". But of course I'm biassed.:D

Thanks for your help today buddy and remember to tell your Dad to pick a day he wants to run that ford. :devil:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I have always bought red but just bought silver. they are both awesome but i will tel you the silver is so much easier to keep clean.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts