Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
cars, I am very very interested in purchasing the new Corvette C7 next year. The performance, style, and new interior finally got me. The initial price of the car:

52,000 + 8000(Luxury Interior) + 2800(Z51 sports package) = $62,800

With tax it will be close to $70,000. Let's say $74-75,000 if I decide to go for the convertible.

While that is a lot of money, I am willing to accept the price. However, what I don't know is the cost to care/maintain the car. All I've driven so far are 10+ year old beat up Japanese cars with cheap maintenance.

Main questions would be how much for regular maintenance, repairs, gas, etc. Whats the insurance going to be like? I have no clue what the real world numbers will be, or how much it will eat into my budget.

I have about 2000 cash after food and rent each month and have some money saved up.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Given that you own and DD a C7 Grand Sport in this thread you should already know.

https://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292772

Reading through your other posts on C5s, C6s, and C7s, I had a flashback to the 2005 IgNobel Prize in Literature, and the wonderful short stories you have presented to us :)

Here's the citation from 2005:
"Literature – Presented to the Internet entrepreneurs of Nigeria, for creating and then using e-mail to distribute a bold series of short stories, thus introducing millions of readers to a cast of rich characters—General Sani Abacha, Mrs. Mariam Sanni Abacha, Barrister Jon A Mbeki Esq., and others—each of whom requires just a small amount of expense money so as to obtain access to the great wealth to which they are entitled and which they would like to share with the kind person who assists them."

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Phishy as Phuck :down:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts