Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
asustar a los burros
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is not a classifies ad for the psrts i'm just asking for suggestions as to that the parts are worth

i'll be parting out an 84 coupe minus motor and trans
just don't know what to ask for the parts

i also have a fiberglass targa top for 84-86e that has never been installed on a car. what would that be worth

any suggestions are appreciated

FYI it's the gold one in my avatar

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Id recommend googling corvette junk yards or used parts.. do a comparison and go from there

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I guess the first question is why part it out? Prices really vary a great deal so we can't really tell you where to be on them. Depending on how fast you want to part it out will set some of your prices. You should move that top pretty easy at $400. Other than that the parts will range from $5 (random interior parts) to $500 (complete rear or front suspension)
I'm currently parting out 2 86's and the prices are all over the map.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I'm currently parting out 2 86's and the prices are all over the map.
Steve or Mr. Davis, I'm looking for the wiper motor extension harness. Goes from the bottom of the wiper motor to the engine harness. Terrible picture, but looks like this:

Either of you see anything like this in the engine wiring harness?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Yep I have it in my hand right now. Shoot me your address and it will be on the way tomorrow or Friday.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Yep I have it in my hand right now. Shoot me your address and it will be on the way tomorrow or Friday.:thumbsup:
You da man, Steve. PM'd ya.

·
asustar a los burros
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the replies guys i appreciate the info

and to answer your question raid as to why part it out
it's just too trashed to try to fix up, it needs complete interior, new wiring harness, new top, all weatherstripping, just too much to do to a non original car

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
thanks for the replies guys i appreciate the info

and to answer your question raid as to why part it out
it's just too trashed to try to fix up, it needs complete interior, new wiring harness, new top, all weatherstripping, just too much to do to a non original car
Yea I understand that. The one I bought recently would have been the same way so I am dumping all the parts I don't need, I have evil plans for the rest.:devil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts