Went to start the 07 last night...it just clicked once when I pressed the start button...then the lights came on along with the radio. I could not turn anything off. Left it due to a commitment that I could not miss. Came back and the battery was completly dead. Charged it for 24 hours and reconnected the battery. The car seems to be fine until I press the start button...then I just get a click....no start. Any ideas? Is the battery toast? Bad ground, somewhere...any history of this? Thanks for your help!