Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that made it to Corvettes at Carlisle I'd love to capture your feedback. I've placed an online survey on our website for your convenience. I personally read each and every response.

Carlisle Events strives to be the very best, however we understand there's always plenty of room for improvement. We know listening to you will help us improve year in and year out.

Online Survey for 2007 Corvettes at Carlisle: CLICK HERE.

I'd like to thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Lance

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right on Lance!

DC really enjoyed the stay over the weekend. Utterly blown away by the fairground's staff.

I'll sit back and try to come up with some feedback. :cheers:
Thanks Dan!

It was a real pleasure meeting you - again what Carlisle is all about (meeting people & having fun!).

I appreciate any/all of your feedback.

Sincerely,

Lance

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Right on Lance!

DC really enjoyed the stay over the weekend. Utterly blown away...
Can you say, "How apropos."? Sure. I knew you could!

:devil:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.:nuts:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Lance, I didn't get to meet you, but this was my first time at the show and I sure as H--- will be back next year. We came up with 4 Vettes and stayed for 4 days. Had one of the best times ever. I thought the show was really great and so did our wives. Especially over at the wives tent with all you had set up for them to do. I was looking for a part that the guys said I wouldn't find, and tomorrow I will be putting it into the car. You can tell all those that put on the show, thanks, it was fantastic.

Art

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Lance
I was one of the poor souls stuck at work... It would be a great Idea to have streaming video some where on site for the rest of us to watch and day dream about making it next year.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lance
I was one of the poor souls stuck at work... It would be a great Idea to have streaming video some where on site for the rest of us to watch and day dream about making it next year.
iburke-

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll be sure to share it with our team.

Sincerely,

Lance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts