Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 C6 with 1950 miles on it. does anybody know how to adjust the freaking interior lights so they come on (like they are supposed to) when the hatch is lifted. The little knob on the left for brightness doesn't help. It worked perfectly 2 days ago then yesterday only the hatch back lights came on. The book says the interior lights will come on when the door is opened and they do but not when the hatch back opens. This is aggravating the crap out of me. Please help if you can.

Thanks,
WWR:WTF

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Your courtesy lamps maybe turned on and off by pressing the Instrument Panel brightness control.

The Courtesy lamps are also controlled by the Light sensor on the dash. If it detects too much light the courtesy lamps do not come on.

:cheers:

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, but

I tried in pitch black darkness. Maybe these lights on the mirror and on the floor have to be coordinated. Again they all come on when the doors are opened but will not when the hatch back is opened. The manual says when the hatch is opened the interior lights will come on.

wwr

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I have a 2010 C6 with 1950 miles on it. does anybody know how to adjust the freaking interior lights so they come on (like they are supposed to) when the hatch is lifted. The little knob on the left for brightness doesn't help. It worked perfectly 2 days ago then yesterday only the hatch back lights came on. The book says the interior lights will come on when the door is opened and they do but not when the hatch back opens. This is aggravating the crap out of me. Please help if you can.

Thanks,
WWR:WTF
Does the lights under the dash for the floor come on?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts