Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting my licens in next 3 months , i must bye a car immediatly cuz there is no other cars in my house,i want a vette should i bye it or should i wait till the c6 in summer2004 ....i want the both actully but i can get only one c5 or c6 ... if i bye any car now (other than vette)i wouldn't be able to bye any other car next 6 years.. what should i do should i rent any car oo should i bye any cheap car till the c6 ? (under 9k)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
looking at where you live, wait until after the war and get your C5. Iraq may have some good deals.

:partyon:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,220 Posts
q8vette said:
i am getting my licens in next 3 months , i must bye a car immediatly cuz there is no other cars in my house,i want a vette should i bye it or should i wait till the c6 in summer2004 ....i want the both actully but i can get only one c5 or c6 ... if i bye any car now (other than vette)i wouldn't be able to bye any other car next 6 years.. what should i do should i rent any car oo should i bye any cheap car till the c6 ? (under 9k)
The C5 is an awesome car, and I'm sure the C6 will be also.

But, understand that when the C6 comes out, they will charge huge above-sticker prices for the first year.

If I were you I'd get behind the wheel of a nice used C5, then get a nice used C6 in 6 years.

Welcome to digitalcorvettes.com! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
Once you learn to spell....HA...HA....
What do you have the $$$$$$$$$$$ to buy????? Thats the question, and can you afford the insurance?????
Just a thought...
tony
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
How about a minivan?!

It may be pretty hard for you to get in and out of a Vette with the clothing your culture wears--have you thought about a minivan?
:nuts:
:partyon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
q8vette said:
i am getting my licens in next 3 months , i must bye a car immediatly cuz there is no other cars in my house,i want a vette should i bye it or should i wait till the c6 in summer2004 ....i want the both actully but i can get only one c5 or c6 ... if i bye any car now (other than vette)i wouldn't be able to bye any other car next 6 years.. what should i do should i rent any car oo should i bye any cheap car till the c6 ? (under 9k)
i have a 2002 Z06 with 3800 miles on it ,i'll sell you for pay off;;i found a race car i want instead
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top