Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings to all

below is Henry Gilbert giving me some driving lessons @ the PBOC event in sebring 1/18/2011.

Henry smoked my best time by at least 10 seconds without even trying.

i like this lap the best, as it has minimal traffic, and its a good view of the line.

this is also my first in car video with the GoPro HD - i was expecting sharper video, but maybe i need a different setting. i was also using the "full waterproof" housing, as the wind noise without the full waterproof made the audio unuseable

let me know what you think

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Wow... You are a true road course junkie. I like you:thumbsup:

Jr.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That must have been a tun of fun?I hope to one day get out there and experience that.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Too cool :thumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That must have been a tun of fun?I hope to one day get out there and experience that.
where are you located ? im sure there is a track near you.

henry, the driver in the video, runs a corvette driving school - thats how i met henry - took one of his 2 day driving schools - using one of his fleet of corvettes and an instructor. after a couple of years using his school cars at his track events - i finally got my z06.

there is a 2 day school @ pbir in palm beach on 3/7 and 3/8 - i will be there with my car and lots of friends - there is always room for more.............

let me know if you (or anyone else) needs more info -

whats the old saying ? .... "you only live once ...... and you aint getting any younger"
:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts