Registered
402 Posts
Was that a Ron Fellows Z to start?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was that a Ron Fellows Z to start?

no this car was painted white befor there was a ron fellows it has been white sence november 2006 took delivery aug 2006 used to be lemans blue

george

·
Registered
402 Posts
Whew. I really like the white but I think I wouldve been sad to see a RFZ headed this route. Awesome work so far. :thumbsup: Whats going under the hood? :huh:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whew. I really like the white but I think I wouldve been sad to see a RFZ headed this route. Awesome work so far. :thumbsup: Whats going under the hood? :huh:
Bigger and better things going in under the hood still a nitrous motor just able to handle the 3-400 shot im throwing at it.

George

·
Registered
321 Posts
looks like a lot of work but you did a great job.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gr8 work but the hood is way whiter than the rest of the cart:WTF besides that she's a beaut!!

The hood was not painted its just the white gel coat im letting the fiberglass cure till the car is done. It will make a better paint job when its done takes fiberglass awile for all the resin vapor to come out of it weathered fiberglass paints up better then new fiberglass.

George

·
Registered
440 Posts
Your car has been for sale for awhile hasn't it? I think i've seen it up here in Bergen County...

I guess you decided to go "Full Race"??

Where is your work being done? It looks like TTP in Passaic?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your car has been for sale for awhile hasn't it? I think i've seen it up here in Bergen County...

I guess you decided to go "Full Race"??

Where is your work being done? It looks like TTP in Passaic?
I am performing all work on the car including the building of engine. No one touches my car but me ;) always has been that way always will be that way :thumbsup:. Yes I am using TTP's shop to perform all the work I do alot of there fab work and trans building :D. Car is still Forsale currently

George

1 - 15 of 15 Posts