Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
New leak....or new FAKE?

This IS an inside view of the Tustin Airship hangar. I've been there several times for car shows. However, it is VERY possible that these are just rendering placed in the hangar. We'll know soon enough - only 7 days.

FWIW Looks rendered to me AND there will be stages and fancy presentation stands. NOT just some cars on the cement floors.

·
Registered
2020 Corvette black over black
229 Posts
The first time I saw the C7 in pictures I hated the back end and I vowed to keep my C6. But then I saw the C7 in person and I was blown away at how good it looked. I finally bought a 2017 coupe and the car has exceeded all my expectations, it's a phenomenally good car in every conceivable aspect. So if this picture is legitimate I don't really care for the rear view, but I'm willing to reserve judgment until I see the whole car in person.

I'm very excited about the C8, I was blown away at the introduction of the C4, C5, and C6 and I bought into the hype each time because Corvette. The prospect of driving a domestic mid-engine sports car is compelling enough to lure me away from my beloved C7, but I honestly don't see how the Corvette can be better than it already is. My one big worry is storage space; I can go to Costco in my C7, will the C8 be just as practical? If there is a removable roof panel, where is the storage for it? Where are they fitting all the stuff that normally goes under the hood like the radiator, condenser, accumulator, battery? Where are they putting the gas tank(s)? All this stuff takes up space, it will be interesting to see how they rearrange everything.

·
Registered
511 Posts
New leak....or new FAKE?
Fake.
Putting that GM logo on there could open one up to litigation and rightfully so.

(As 1963SS indicated: day of high megapixel cameras... everywhere)
Anything "fuzzy" or blurry I am going to consider fake.

I'm just going into C8 hibernation for the next 6 days and wait for the real thing. ;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
New leak....or new FAKE?

This IS an inside view of the Tustin Airship hangar. I've been there several times for car shows. However, it is VERY possible that these are just rendering placed in the hangar. We'll know soon enough - only 7 days.

FWIW Looks rendered to me AND there will be stages and fancy presentation stands. NOT just some cars on the cement floors.
I vote FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! Can I vote three times? :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
10,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Can I vote three times? :laughing:
Sure! We are a-political here. Democrats can be Corvette fans too!

OK I apologize to Dems here, I just could not pass that one up.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts