DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,439 Posts
Good plug for DC on FB. I gave it a link for you

Reactions: Longtimer

·
Super Moderator
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Still a short patch in 1st gear but I didn't hear a chirp as it shifted to 2nd. Will miss that, but your not building speed when spinning the tires.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Might of been some water from AC,Trans Fluid,Oil on the tires from the Motor City streets.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Reality check. Is it true that some Chevy dealers will not have C8 allocations? Guessing this is true based upon my experience today.

·
Super Moderator
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
No chrome wheels, i’m Out! :WTF
If that is really the only thing that's holding you back, talk to the dealer. He'll be able to either find an aftermarket chrome wheel, or eventually, the aftermarket will start stripping and chroming them.

·
Super Moderator
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Apparently u can do your own oil changes.

Yep, covered this in the first post. You'll also find a pic of the C8 on its side with some of the bottom panels cut away so you can see parts of the suspension and the exact location of this blue oil filter. Apparently, the oil filter is mounted at the lowest point at the bottom of the engine (?) or will there be some small amount of oil that will need to be pumped out? Looking forward to more details, but yes, it looks like you could change the oil in your garage if you can get under the car.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Many nickels and dimes

Am I reading the price sheet correctly? If I spend an extra $11,500 to get the top of the line 3LT interior, I then have to spend and additional $395 to get seatbelts that match? :thud:

·
Super Moderator
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Mongo, you could be right. Seems like the matching color belt should be included. The 3LT description looks pretty short. Maybe there is more to it that is not in that letter. Regardless, if it was a sticking point the dealer would probably eat the belt costs....later in the year.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.