Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Format/single post

(I'm a long time member, so please be kind.)

I really don't like this single post idea of all C8 news.
But my bigger issue is the posting of pictures that are 3 feet wide. Can something be done about?

Maybe the previously announced "We are Moving! " will fix one or both of these.

Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
955 Posts
There was also a C8 crash into a snow bank in Michigan. We KNOW the C8 has better drive wheel traction so that one was likely a driver error or an unavoidable ice situation.

Who knows why this BG Cammoed Vert is damaged? Could be anything from falling off a transport to a blown tire and everything inbetween. Development, after all, has some trial and error. :laughing::laughing: Maybe someone tried to put the top up/down at 65 MPH and the preventive software didn't work.:laughing::laughing:
https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2020/01/23/stolen-someone-stole-the-wheels-off-a-new-2020-corvette-in-detroit/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was cruising this morning in my 30k mile 2011 C6 and found this down the street at a motel 6 in Clearwater, FL. This guy always hauls new Vettes and stays at this hotel so had an opportunity to see them up close. Here is a few pics. They even look good under the covers. Looks like a mix of 1LT through 3LTS judging by the wheels. I went back later in my 71 AMC Matador Machine for some more pics and all the sudden a bunch of people stopped and also started taking pics even a Mustang guy. Got a few good suspension pics as well. I think I will wait till next year to seriously look at buying one
IMG_0295.jpg
IMG_0303.jpg
IMG_0304.jpg
IMG_0305.jpg

21 - 26 of 26 Posts