Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
747 Posts
Format/single post

(I'm a long time member, so please be kind.)

I really don't like this single post idea of all C8 news.
But my bigger issue is the posting of pictures that are 3 feet wide. Can something be done about?

Maybe the previously announced "We are Moving! " will fix one or both of these.

Thank you for your time.

· Registered
1,181 Posts
There was also a C8 crash into a snow bank in Michigan. We KNOW the C8 has better drive wheel traction so that one was likely a driver error or an unavoidable ice situation.

Who knows why this BG Cammoed Vert is damaged? Could be anything from falling off a transport to a blown tire and everything inbetween. Development, after all, has some trial and error. :laughing::laughing: Maybe someone tried to put the top up/down at 65 MPH and the preventive software didn't work.:laughing::laughing:
https://www.corvetteblogger.com/202...he-wheels-off-a-new-2020-corvette-in-detroit/

· Registered
3 Posts
Was cruising this morning in my 30k mile 2011 C6 and found this down the street at a motel 6 in Clearwater, FL. This guy always hauls new Vettes and stays at this hotel so had an opportunity to see them up close. Here is a few pics. They even look good under the covers. Looks like a mix of 1LT through 3LTS judging by the wheels. I went back later in my 71 AMC Matador Machine for some more pics and all the sudden a bunch of people stopped and also started taking pics even a Mustang guy. Got a few good suspension pics as well. I think I will wait till next year to seriously look at buying one
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Transport

· Registered
1,181 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.