Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I'd share some pics of my car apart after i destroyed my clutch.

These are pics of the centerforce clutch after I shifted into 2nd instead of 4th at about 100 mph.

Cars all back together now with a Spec stage 2 Clutch. I can't wait to hit the strip next year.:excited:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Damn A4 Next one going to be a M6

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
oops

big job that is!! i've seen several guys do it right in their driveway. God bless you guys for doing it yourselves.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
508 Posts
looks like the pile of parts i seen on monster garage after they turned the vette into a 4 wheel drive mud bogger:partyon:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Nice job on that old clutch.
You did polish up all those parts before reinstalltion right?:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
748 Posts
yup, bringing this up from the dead..

how's that clutch holding out?

--matt

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm getting ready to do a clutch install this week! Thanks for the pics! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesomeame said:
yup, bringing this up from the dead..

how's that clutch holding out?

--matt
Wow I forgot all about this post. Clutch is doing fine even after trips to the strip and autocrossing.:devil:

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Natural Hi said:
Wow I forgot all about this post. Clutch is doing fine even after trips to the strip and autocrossing.:devil:
Natural Hi, can you post the pics again? I'd love to see the rest of the install photo's.

·
Registered
748 Posts
thanks for replying natural hi!! good to hear about that that stage 2 is holding out well :partyon:

--matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts