Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uhh.... I never thought of the man as being exceptionally bright. Not to mention I can't understand him when he speaks.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
The recall is probably a good first step. Cruxifiction would be better. Damn politicians need to be held accountable.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,409 Posts
Even when politician talk, you still don't know what the are saying. I think I hear somewhere that a stripper or showgirol type was going to run. All you need to run is $3,500 filing fee and 65 signature on your application.

·
Registered
749 Posts
what's amazing is how many people are lining up to support this guy and he hasn't made any public statements as to what his political beliefs are or how he plans on correcting the financial problems in california. yet, because of his hollywood status, people and the media are going nuts over the guy. his roles in movies are not what he's like in real life, but at least the people in california can rest peacfully now if the "Predator" ever returns.

he also needs to shed some past links to the Nazi party, which the media will be exploiting very soon. the spot light may dim for arnold in the near future.

but, until he actually states publicly what his viewpoints are and his plans, how can california go nuts for this guy yet???

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I'm not surprised, this is California we're talking about. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Californians beware! I'm from MN and a bunch of people elected an ex wrestler! Our state was finacially in the black before he was elected. Shees, just because you're famous does not make you worth voting for!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nina said:
Californians beware! I'm from MN and a bunch of people elected an ex wrestler! Our state was finacially in the black before he was elected. Shees, just because you're famous does not make you worth voting for!
Nina, welcome to the forum. I noticed this was your first post... glad to have you here! :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,973 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Uhh.... I never thought of the man as being exceptionally bright. Not to mention I can't understand him when he speaks.

I saw him the other day on CNN. He talked for about five minutes and I don't think he took a breath the whole time.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
hey Nina,
how do you do?California is a very hard state to govern,hes not even close to qualified.this might sound funny at first,but if it looks like he might win,someone will attempt to assasinate him.Cali is not like everyone sees on T.V.its a violent place.i wonder if hes ever been out of hollywood into the real L.A./Calif.i think a person should stick to what there good at.i really dont know what Arnold is good at.:huh:

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Hawaii :) Yeppers first post for me. Just couldn't resist saying something about entertainers turned politicians.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Sure did vote :) Friend told me about this place and one of the first threads I read about was with the voting thing at top100vettes. Hmmmm. I actually tried to vote a second time, but didn't seem as though the numbers changed after that attempt. Is it regulated in some way do you know?

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nina said:
Sure did vote :) Friend told me about this place and one of the first threads I read about was with the voting thing at top100vettes. Hmmmm. I actually tried to vote a second time, but didn't seem as though the numbers changed after that attempt. Is it regulated in some way do you know?
Thanks for voting! All of the sites only allow you to vote once per day, except for Vette.Rated100.com, which will let you vote once every 12 hours.

Deleting cookies doesn't help, because I believe they store your IP address.

I have tons of computers at home, all go out one IP address on the firewall. If I vote on one of my machines, all of the others computers say "you've already voted in the last 12 hours"....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts