Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of great sticky threads in this forum section. ( :partyon: )

Does anyone want to maintain a single thread, as an index, that we'll keep sticky, like a "C3 - Index of great info".

Then you can just edit the first post in the thread and you can add to it as you wish.

This way you can have hundreds of links in your index thread. Instead of just 10 stickies at the top.

You guys decide, it's your forum section. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
798 Posts
That sounds like a good plan to me. I remember someone saying that we would post all these stickies for now but adjust it over time. Some sort of index or list would probably be more manageable in the long run :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Good call - at the moment it takes me 3 twirls of the middle mouse button to scroll down to the current topics :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
:thumbsup: did a little consolidation. That help you guys out at all?

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Great idea. If your scraping the bottom of the barrel for someone to do it, I will volunteer, but I think someone who has been around longer would make a better candidate.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
There are a lot of great sticky threads in this forum section. ( :partyon: )

Does anyone want to maintain a single thread, as an index, that we'll keep sticky, like a "C3 - Index of great info".

Then you can just edit the first post in the thread and you can add to it as you wish.

This way you can have hundreds of links in your index thread. Instead of just 10 stickies at the top.

You guys decide, it's your forum section. :thumbsup:

Same thougts as I have, for some daze now....serious as Rowbuck....

:D :cheers:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
The top looks good, but im for anything to help keep it tidy up there,use to have to scroll a long ways to get to the threads.
sounds like a good idea.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
HALLELUJAH! :partyon:

I can actually see the first post now with out having to scroll
down 4 stories. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

·
Registered
607 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: man are we getting lazy!

i must admit it really takes it out of you doing all that scrolling!

nice to see you improving the site though Pat....the index of usefull **** sounds good..... i guess it would be too much to ask to have it broken down into .....steering, body work ( maybe a useful section for all gens.) the comfort zone (interior)....driveline!

any chance of a forced induction section for all generations!.....

O.K I'll shut up now!:laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts