1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wass-up.
How'd the open house go?
That was quit a list of mods you have planned.I will be watching.Whos going to do the tunning?

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Thanks for asking Todd. It's still going right now...till 4:00PM. I have been down with a really nasty virus for the last week and a half. I hardly get on the computer, so please excuse the late response.

What's worse than the fever, sore throat, and body aches, is the fact that nothing is getting absorbed into my system. I took some meds last night only to find they went through my system completely untouched...don't ask me how I know.:lookinup:

I will have the mods rolling in as soon as I get everything squared away.....I want one of the baddest C5's in Hawaii!:surprised :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EFI-1 said:
Thanks for asking Todd. It's still going right now...till 4:00PM. I have been down with a really nasty virus for the last week and a half. I hardly get on the computer, so please excuse the late response.

What's worse than the fever, sore throat, and body aches, is the fact that nothing is getting absorbed into my system. I took some meds last night only to find they went through my system completely untouched...don't ask me how I know.:lookinup:

I will have the mods rolling in as soon as I get everything squared away.....I want one of the baddest C5's in Hawaii!:surprised :D :thumbsup:
Damn,sorry to hear your so down.Probably lost a few pounds too.You already have one if not the baddest C5s.Maybe not the most power,but as a whole package.:thumbsup:Never got to see Alohac5 car yet.
The supercharger will be serious.... :partyon:
Are you sick of the rims yet. :D

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Damn,sorry to hear your so down.Probably lost a few pounds too.You already have one if not the baddest C5s.Maybe not the most power,but as a whole package.:thumbsup:Never got to see Alohac5 car yet.
The supercharger will be serious.... :partyon:
Are you sick of the rims yet. :D
:laughing: Nope still loving the wheels!

I have lost about 8 lbs and unfortunately it looks like it was muscle. I will be back soon as my joints stop aching and the temps go down.

I am planning on getting the Z to the 550 to 600RWHP range with the blower after speaking with a forum vendor over the last few hours. I hardly drive her anymore, so I might as well go for the gusto.:cheers:

I'll let you know when everything starts coming together....Maybe you can check out the blower install!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i'm not in your way,i would like to come check it out.The polished one is like a work of art..Does the blower come with a different cam?

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
If i'm not in your way,i would like to come check it out.The polished one is like a work of art..Does the blower come with a different cam?
Nope, but I was contemplating a 21st Century Blower grind......We'll see!;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts