Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this wanna-be-drag-racer pulls up next to me in this old red Vette while I'm cruising around looking for victims.

I'm like "what you lookin at? You want a piece of this?"
He ignores me!!!
I'm like "yea, whatever"

I'm like "Dude, I've got an LT-4. And the "4" is "4" kickin yer butt all over the place"
And he's like looking down and says "I think you are right, Bob".

I'm like "My name ain't Bob, what do you run in that thing?".
And he's like "I'm not sure, it could be anything, Bob".

I'm like "Why do you keep calling me Bob??? On the count of 3, we go. You are gonna get schooled man - you are going down".
And he's like "what's this going to cost me?".
And I'm like "Whatever you want to lose, sucker!!!"

So, this guy has talked enough smack my way, and now it's time to let him have it.

When he reaches over to get something from the floor of his car, I hammer the gas and get the jump on him! Sucker! It's his fault for not paying attention. This is street racing, you snooze, you lose.

Once the front wheels came down I bang through the gears, and kept that junker in my mirror the whole time!

And, before any of ya'll think he beat me, look at these finish-line photos!

So, we end up at the next light together, and I start laying into the LOSER.

I'm like "Dude, you need NOS".
And he's like... "what? are you talking to me?"
And I'm like "yea, I've been talkin to you!"
And he's like "I didn't hear you, I was on the phone - my car is stuck in 1st gear and I was talking to Bob, my mechanic... did you want something?".

And I'm like "yea, whatever".

It's still a win!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Neat.... although I thought for sure he was leading you on with that Bob stuff. As a matter of fact I was sure he was going to say to you when you asked him why he was calling you Bob to " bob up here and kiss my a--" :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Good. Real good:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Patrick.......ARE YOU ON CRACK, where do you come up with ****, waaaaaay too much time on your hands LMFAO :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Man I wish I had the time like that.. love the photo's... I think I'm gonna go play with some cars.. REAL ones.. ha.. wait I said play I mean work on some REAL ones.. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts