Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
.....so now are we going to see the same in New York....:huh:

Start the recording at 3:28... and you tell me if the similarities are not striking.

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
It is the land of my ancestors, during the French revolution we lost our land and titles, but Brittany remains my family's home and this is something no one can take away.

In my family we don't give up, contrarily to the cowardly peasants; so to speak.

Oh, and on a side note, they are already building victory buildings (Mosques) in NYC close victorious locations ... so I wouldn't parade too much if I were you :thumbsup:

... just saying ... :nuts:

a++ Cedric

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is the land of my ancestors, during the French revolution we lost our land and titles, but Brittany remains my family's home and this is something no one can take away.
You hope..

Oh, and on a side note, they are already building victory buildings (Mosques) in NYC close victorious locations ... so I wouldn't parade too much if I were you :thumbsup:

... just saying ... :nuts:

a++ Cedric
Parading? :huh:

I know what they are doing, and I think Europe is already lost. And people here better wake up quick.

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
....so what happens if, their freedom to practice their religion
invades my pursuit of happiness (trying to buy a big Mac)
while blocking my Mickey D's.......:huh:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
You get in to a fight... and they use that situation and example -to further their cause.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.