Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all..I just joined the Forum. I am the proud owner of a Y2K Vert...navy blue, A4. Always wanted one and so I went out and bought one. Very little by way of mods: Borlas and CCW wheels. Love to just cruise around in this car...it is the most fun vehicle I have ever owned.:D

LT

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey welcome! I spent a few years in Montgomery...hope you're keeping cool! Sounds like a great car, enjoy! :thumbsup:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Welcome to Digital Corvettes. I have several Corvette friends in the Birmingham area. Hope to see you at an event soon!! :cheers:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
love the dc.com

you got some good stuff . I own a sweet '76 t-top, bright blue metalic . 350 midrange crane cam ,hedman hedders, flowmasters , rally wheels , just a sweet ride for a retiree ://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/images/smilies/smackg

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
welcome to D/C have fun !! also have a friend in green pond**

Wow! Green Pond, Alabama! :surprised Not far from Birmingham and a thriving metropolis!

Many years ago, I met a elderly man who lived there. He took me out to his barn and showed me a 1963 SS Impala convertible with a factory tach and 4 speed...just sitting on blocks with chickens roosting on the seats.:WTF It was a horrible site to behold. :crazy: It was not a 409; but still it was fine car to restore. He would not sell it since it belonged to a son who had it before he went off to Vietnam. Apparently, the boy never drove it again after coming home from the war. It is long gone now.:thud:

Thanks for the replies...LT

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey welcome! I spent a few years in Montgomery...hope you're keeping cool! Sounds like a great car, enjoy! :thumbsup:

:cheers:
We have had one of the hottest summers in years. I think maybe last week in Carlise would have been cooler than 105-107 down here with high humidity! We have been under a Stage 3 drougght alert all summer and you cannot water your lawn or wash your Vette! Horrible!

Drought is predicted to let up next spring, they say.

LT

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
my friend and I were in the navy together like dammmmmmmmmmm 40 years ago we got out !! he built a library for the kids in green pond !!also a park with baseballs fields !! if you ever see this library stop in and say you know BO

:partyon:

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome:buhbye:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts