Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well sorry if it seems like i am asking a lot but i felt compelled to try since i know how awesome this group of corvette owners is...

so here it is:

my girlfriend is currently in the biggest modeling competition ever and basically how it works is each month in 2008, contestants will match their looks and wits against others for the prize of a professional photo shoot and featured interview, along with a semifinalist spot that guarantees them a 1-in-16 shot at becoming a millionaire. Those lucky and special enough to make it to here will be flown to Sydney, Australia in February 2009 and will live in a house together and be filmed for a reality TV show about the contest.

currently my girl is in 3rd place to win this month and she will need all the help she can get to push her on top and stay there!

so all of you interested in helping a great gal and corvette lover! click here to vote for Alexa Jane! http://8.2.119.196/is_she_hot

thanks everyone!

here are a couple pics of her so you can recognize her!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:laughing:
yes i know how it sounds buddy but she really wants to win and well i guess i would do just about anything to help her out

sorry if this is inappropriate

·
Registered
865 Posts
yes i know how it sounds buddy but she really wants to win and well i guess i would do just about anything to help her out

sorry if this is inappropriate
I think he's laughing because he thinks there's no way in hell thats your gf. I've seen you post about her in other threads, so I'll vote:cheers:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think he's laughing because he thinks there's no way in hell thats your gf. I've seen you post about her in other threads, so I'll vote:cheers:
ohh...well thanks for your support. and i think i have better things to do then lie about who my girlfriend is so you guys can believe me or not no feelings hurt on my end.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I voted for her, if you have a vette, maybe you can get her to pose with it for the babes section...
its on my to do list when i get another one :thumbsup: and thanks for taking the time to do that for her!

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
ohh...well thanks for your support. and i think i have better things to do then lie about who my girlfriend is so you guys can believe me or not no feelings hurt on my end.
I recognize this "modelling" contest from the last time someone posted: "please vote for my g/f".
:lookinup:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha...you guys are funny ..i would show you guys a topless but i am afraid of getting kicked off, as i am so used to guys seeing her naked now

last month she did playboy and about 5 months ago a shoot with penthouse...both should be released relatively soon

1 - 20 of 58 Posts