Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm 4 months into my first vette ever. In 1996 I fell in love with the C5. In 1998 I bought my first Corevette poster. :D A white Vert with Tan top and light oak interior. After 13 years of putting my extra pennies in my Vette fund I bought the vette from my poster.

Since then I have been bitten by the mod bug and introduced to the community of Corvette owners from these forums, CF and Mid Alabama Corvette Club.

While I have poured though these forums a lot in the last few months I really haven't posted much or contributed. well its time to change all that and start posting here and giving back a little.

Thanks for all the info so far and good to meet you all.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Welcome to DC. You will love it here lots of great people and lots of good info. You got to watch that mod bug, it will get you. What are you looking to do to her first.? Speed or looks?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to DC. You will love it here lots of great people and lots of good info. You got to watch that mod bug, it will get you. What are you looking to do to her first.? Speed or looks?
Looks. Just finished Interior and working on the last of the exterior. Just ordered Tires and wheels. I'm getting some paint done on the front and rear bumpers in June. That should finish up the cosmetic things I wanted to change.

I'm probably going to wait till Winter to do anything else but I'm sure Exhaust, headers and cool air intake is in the future. I think that will be the extent of engine mods though.

Congrat's on buying your dream vette.

When you get a chance post a pic of your awesome ride

Before:

After:
New Shift boot, E boot, Arm rests, Center rest, air bag decal, Door pulls and seats.
UPDATED:E-brake handle, shift knob, steering wheel and CF vinyl Radio Bezel

Before:

After:
I'm gong to post a DIY on the ebrake, shift knob and door pulls

Before:

After:

Still not sure if I like the look, but I do like it better then the clearcoated stuff. The CF vinyl is glossier then the picture shows but still has a leathery look and feel to it.

Just a little work on the engine. I'm sure I'll go back to the bay this winter also. :D

·
Registered
673 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to DC!

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like the two tone it really updated the interior. Those seats really set it off. The CF accents are sharp. I like what you have done, keep it up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts